Winter Cleanup 2019 (weather permitting)
- Sunday, March 3: Cemetery patrons must remove winter decorations
- Monday, March 4: Cemetery staff discards winter decorations
- Sunday, April 21: Cemetery patrons must remove spring decorations
- Monday, April 22: Cemetery staff discards spring decorations
- All cemetery decorations are discarded by cemetery staff when they are determined to be old, unsightly, or create maintenance problems.
- Unless the decorations are confined to the headstone and surrounding concrete border, they will be removed as scheduled by cemetery staff.
- March through October: All decorations displayed on the grass or that spill out onto the grass will be discarded by the cemetery staff after 14 days, unless retrieved or removed by patrons.