Residents who are not registered to vote may register in one of the following ways:
- Mail a registration form to the Utah County Clerk's Office (Deadline: October 5, 2020)
- Register in person at the Utah County Clerk's Office, located at 100 East Center Street, Room 3100, Provo, UT (Deadline: October 23, 2020)
- Online Voter Registration is available at vote.utah.gov (Deadline: October 23, 2020)
- Day-of Registration can be done at a Voting Service Center on election day.
HOW TO VOTE
Vote by Mail
Voting in the State of Utah will be done by mail for the 2020 election. Ballots will be mailed the week of October 12 and must be postmarked no later than November 2, 2020, in order for votes to be counted. To vote, simply complete the ballot, sign the affidavit on the envelope, and drop the envelope in the mail or designated drop box (outside the City Offices).
Residents may deliver their completed ballots to the early voting center prior to election day. They may also surrender their mail-in ballot and vote in person at the early voting center.
- Early Voting is available on October 28 - 30, and November 2, at the Elections Office.
|Utah County Elections Office||100 E Center St, Room 3100, Provo, UT 84606|
Election Drop Box Locations
Registered voters can deliver their ballot prior to election day. Drop box locations are open during regular business hours.
Spanish Fork City Offices, 40 S Main St., Spanish Fork, UT 84660
For additional drop boxes in the county, visit utahcounty.vote.
Election Service Center
Spanish Fork City will not have polling locations throughout the city on election day. Instead, there will be an Election Service Center located at the Spanish Fork Fairgrounds (475 S Main Street) on election day. Registered voters may drop off their ballot between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. on election day. Non-registered voters can present ID at a Voting Center to pickup a ballot.
Other Election Day Service Centers can be found on Utah County's Voting Service Center list.
For any questions, please call Kent Clark, City Recorder (801-804-4520).