We are open to the public with modified services and hours. Building occupancy is limited, and we are requesting that patrons keep their visits to 30 minutes or less. There are no play areas or seating but there will be materials to check out and friendly librarians to assist you! Let us know if you have any questions.
HoursMonday – Friday
1 pm – 6 pm: Open
10 am – 6 pm: No-contact holds pickup available
12 pm– 4 pm: Open
10 am - 6 pm: No-contact holds pickup available
- Limit your visit to 30 minutes or less.
- If you or any member of your household is ill, please do not come to the library.
- Building capacity will be limited.
- No-contact holds pickup available Monday - Saturday 10-6 pm
- For a quick and easy visit, place holds online and pick up in the library (Monday-Friday 1-6)
- No lounging or loitering.
- Virtual events for all ages can be found on our website and social media.
- In-person events are unavailable at this time.
- Rentals and study room reservations are available on a case-by-case basis.
- Enjoy library programs and materials at home!