We have worked with State and County health officials to determine the measures that will be required to reduce the potential for spread of COVID-19 at the rodeo. The following measures, which may change prior to the event, will be required of attendees, staff, and participants:
Ticket holders who are uncomfortable coming may request a refund before Friday, June 19. Please call 801.804.4501 or complete this form to request a refund.
- Attendees and staff will be required to wear a face covering. This eliminates the need for 6-foot distancing between non-family groups.
- Children under the age of 2 will not be required to wear a face covering.
- Face coverings will be available for attendees who come without one.
- Participants will be symptom-checked before competing.
- Participants will be required to wear a face covering, except for when they are competing.