Festival of Lights
Join us for the 31st Annual
Festival of Lights
Just like in 2022, event-goers will access Powerhouse Road from River Bottoms Road, and not from US-6.
This route change means vehicles on eastbound Highway 6 will turn south onto Spanish Fork Parkway and then onto Canyon Road. Signs will point them the rest of the way to the Festival of Lights (down 3400 East to River Bottoms Road).
Those traveling westbound on Highway 6 from the canyon will turn left onto Canyon Road and to the end of the line, on 3400 East, River Bottoms Road, or Canyon Road.
All other traffic will be able to access the Festival of Lights from River Bottoms Road, and queue on 3400 E and Canyon Road during peak times.
Please do not access the Festival of Lights line from Highway 6 and Powerhouse Road unless you are pulling a trailer.
Beginning Thanksgiving Night - Nov 23, 2023 running through New Year's - Jan 1, 2024
Running nightly (including Sundays) from 6 - 10 p.m.
Canyon View Park, 3300 E. Powerhouse Rd. (Map)
Admission - Pay at the gate
$10 per single-family vehicle
$10 per senior facility vehicle
$25 per commercial van or vehicle towing a trailer ($25 per trailer)
$50 per bus
Gift certificates are available at the Spanish Fork Finance Office (80 South Main) or at the Parks & Recreation Office (775 North Main). Gift certificates are $10. Gift certificates are only valid for the current season that they are issued. For additional information please contact the Parks & Recreation Office at 801-804-4600.
Looking to buy 50 or more gift certificates? We offer customized group tickets. Please complete our online Group Sales Request form and we will send you a proof before processing your order.
Advanced Ticketing Coming in 2024
Starting next year, in the 2024 season, advanced tickets will be required! Our advanced ticketing system will allow faster service into the park, and increase the number of vehicles that can enjoy the Festival of Lights - especially on nights that are historically less busy. Plus, tickets at the gate will be more expensive than those bought in advance.
- Turn off your headlights prior to reaching the ticket booth. This helps other drivers exit the park safely without distractions.
- Turn on your headlights as you exit the park.
- Stay in your vehicle at all times.
- Listen to the holiday music on 99.7 FM while you drive through the displays.
- No stopping or parking along the route.
- For groups coming to the Festival of Lights in multiple vehicles where one person is paying for the entire group, please make sure that the person paying is in the first vehicle of the group and all vehicles are traveling together.
- We do not offer a complementary second drive-through. If you wish to see the lights again, you will need to exit the park and get back in line and pay to re-enter the park.
- No animals on foot or horse-drawn wagons or carriages are allowed.
- Please use the far-right lane when driving to Festival of Lights on Powerhouse Road and Riverbottoms Road to allow for through traffic to pass.
- Please keep in mind that the gates into the park close at 10 p.m. As a courtesy, we will have signs placed along the side of the route providing approximate times that you need to be in line at that location in order to make it into the park before we close. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have due to long lines.
Advanced Ticketing Questions
Why is this change being made?
Advanced ticketing (for 2024) allows Festival of Lights staff to provide a better experience for patrons, including expedited time at the gate and managing the line of vehicles.
What if I can't come on the day I have a ticket?
No refunds will be given. Those with issues can call our office at 801-804-4600 during business hours M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Can I still get in next year (2024) without an advanced ticket?
Depending on the busyness of the night, yes. However, an admission surcharge will be added to your ticket at the gate.
Where can I purchase tickets?
Tickets will be available for next season in the fall of 2024.