Spanish Fork City Municipal Election Poll Workers
The Spanish Fork City Municipal General Election will be held November 3, 2015 and requires around 45 poll workers to staff our precincts throughout the City. Each poll worker is part of the important election process.
Spanish Fork City uses paper ballot voting. Training is mandatory for each election. All poll workers will be required to attend training prior to each election.
If you would like to be one of these dedicated people who serve their community and contribute to our election process, please complete this questionnaire/application and mail it to 40 South Main Street, Spanish Fork, UT 84660.
If you have been selected to serve, you will receive an assignment and a training schedule.
- What are the hours of work?
- All poll workers must be at their polling location by 6:30 AM on election morning. The day ends after 8:00pm when polls close and all paper ballots have been accounted for and properly returned to the Elections Division. Counting Poll Workers will work from 6:00pm to 10:00pm.
- Will there be any training?
- Yes, once you agree to be a poll worker, you will be notified of the training schedule.
- Will I be paid for this service?
- Spanish Fork City provides a stipend for those who serve as a poll worker and an additional amount for attending training.
- Will I be provided lunch?
- No, poll workers would need to bring their own food. Poll workers will not be able to leave their assigned shift and position.