Mondays, Wednesday and Thursday 8:30 a.m.4:00 p.m. and Tuesdays 8:30 a.m.3:30 p.m. Closed on Fridays.
It is our honor, as the Staff and Volunteers of the Spanish Fork Senior Citizen Center to embrace fun loving laughter and meaningful activities to enliven the lives of all those we touch. We are also committed to educate and provide a safe place for our participants to maintain active, healthy and productive lives. We are devoted to raising the standard of friendship and kindness. We welcome all those that are 55+ to join us in our mission to enrich the quality of life and create pride in the lives of our friends, neighbors and community! Our Goals:
- To design a support system for our participants, that encourages continued independence. Provide them with resources and options to cope with stress and reduce depression and anxiety.
- To develop meaningful and fun opportunities that will teach skills and improve personal development, through a variety of activities.
- To provide leadership opportunities allowing participants to use their interests and life experiences.
- To promote a better quality of life and positive feelings of self-worth and confidence, by providing educational classes and presentations, on health and wellness.
- To encourage opportunities for interactions with other participants and the community for social enrichment.
- Reduce social alienation and create a sense of genuine belonging.
The membership year runs from September through August. The 20162017 Membership drive has begun. Full Membership Dues are $20.00 per year. Full membership includes 10 Membership Meals and all center activities. The Center is closed during the month of July. Please come and join us. We have lots of fun classes, activities and opportunities for socializing.
Senior Congregate Meals (formerly Mini-Meals)
Senior Congregate meals are served every Monday and Thursday only. They are open to anyone age 60 and over with a $3.00 donation per meal. Under 60 are welcome with a mandatory $6.00 fee per meal. Reservations are required; call us at 801.798.5015. This month's menu. Transportation is available for meals including from surrounding areas' call 801.798.5015 for bus reservation.