- A processing fee will be deducted from all refunds except for those due to injury that prevents participation.
- A full refund less processing fee will be given before an activity begins.
- If teams have been divided or participant has had some participation (practices, camp instruction, equipment distribution, etc.) the amount of the refund will decrease.
- If a program has limited space and is full, you will not receive a refund unless your spot can be filled!
- No refunds given after the half way point of an activity.
If you are unable to continue in an activity, contact the Parks & Recreation office immediately. Many times we have a waiting list and can fill your spot which may affect the amount of your refund.