Skate Park Rules
- SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Spanish Fork City Corporation is not responsible for injuries, YOU are.
- The use of protective equipment (including helmets, wrist guards, knee and elbow pads) is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!!
- This park is open for use during daylight hours only.
- Be respectful of other skaters and park users at all times. No swearing or foul language. Keep music volume down.
- Alcohol, tobacco products, drugs and glass containers are not allowed.
- Do not use park when surface is wet.
- No bicycles or motorized vehicles.
- Additional obstacles or other materials, like ramps and jumps, may not be used at the skate park. Do not add ice melt, that is our job.
- THIS IS YOUR PARK. Please help keep it clean by using trash containers. Tagging, graffiti or abuse is punishable by law and may result in temporary closure of park.
- This park is closed to school aged youth during school hours.
- This facility is not supervised.