Coaching & Volunteer Instructions
Prospective coaches and assistant coaches must fill out the Coach's Code of Conduct form and the Right of Access Provider Waiver.
Prospective Individuals should:
- Print, read carefully and sign the Coach's Code of Conduct form.
- Fill out the Right of Access Provider Waiver completely, but do not sign until it is returned to Spanish Fork Parks & Recreation.
- Return both forms to the Parks and Recreation Office.
- Our office is located at:
- 775 North Main Street
Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
- Should you have any questions please contact us by Phone: (801)-804-4600 or e-mail
- FORMS CANNOT BE MAILED
- Right of Access Provider Waiver must be signed at the time it is turned in so the signature can be verified.
- Picture ID must be verified at the time the application is accepted
Coaches Code of Conduct / ROA Waiver Forms