About the Program
The Autopay program makes paying your utility bill easy, convenient and saves you time and money by:
- Eliminating the need to write a check each month
- Saving postage costs
- Avoiding the need to make a special trip to the post office or the city office to pay your utility bill
- Ensuring your payments are made on time.
Now you can have your payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account each month.
Enrollment is simple. To enroll for Autopay, simply click the above button and fill out the form.
- The Autopay service is provided as a convenience for you - your participation is voluntary and can be terminated upon your request.
- For your convenience, the payment is deducted on the 20th of each month or the following business day if the 20th is on a weekend or holiday.
Terms and Conditions
- If customer changes bank or bank accounts and wants to continue using the Autopay program, the customer must sign a new authorization agreement.
- Customers will pay a returned-item fee as specified by the City for any automatic debit entry that is returned to Spanish Fork City for insufficient funds.
- The terms and conditions regarding Auto Pay set forth in customers original application for utilities apply to this Authorization.
Should you have any questions regarding Autopay service, you may call 801-804-4506, send an email to email@example.com, or visit the Utility Billing Office.